terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

The End Of Forever

Now we're just friends
but I think we're building bases
for a future romance

Now you have a partner
he is a bit of étranger
but I'll wait, don't care

Then, when you break up
and you need some support
I'll run, I'll gallop!

Then, you find someone else
and I cry, secretly
but I'll wait, won't melt

Someday, my deay, someday
even if I need to live forever
love will happen in the end

I'll wait
for the end
of forever

Terminado às 12:23 pm do dia 17/02/2008

2 comentários:

  1. Caro e nobre Xasika, É legal postar coisas antigas,
    mas se ficar só na velharia, o blog vai ficar igual um museu

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Não tem como fugirmos disso, acho. A não ser que algo totalmente novo aconteca. Acho que esse blog específico É um museu... :(

    ResponderExcluir